National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier national center of excellence in rural development. It builds capacities of the rural development functionaries, elected representatives, academicians and young students through inter-related activities of teaching, training, research, action research and consultancy. The NIRDPR faculty comprises experienced academicians and development practitioners.
NIRDPR has announced a Two-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Rural Management (PGDM-RM) approved by AICTE with an aim to create a committed and competent cadre of rural development professionals in the country. The program seeks to impart management techniques that will enhance the understanding of the paradigm and practice of rural development.
- Minimum 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST and PWD candidates) or equivalent in Graduation.
- Valid Score in CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT for admissions
- Students who are in the final year and expect to complete all the requirements before 15th June 2021, may also apply.
Click here to join Whats-app for latest career-related updates
To join our Telegram Channel Click here
Should have a valid score in any of the qualifying exams: CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA /GMAT during the year 2020-21 have to apply online. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for the final selection of the program.
Program duration will be of Two years
Course fees will be Rs.1,80,000/- per annum
Board and Lodging: The board and lodging expenses will be Rs.1,00,000 per annum. Accommodation will be given to the students in the NIRDPR Hostel.
Caution Deposit: A refundable Caution Deposit of Rs.10,000 is to be paid along with the First Trimester Fee.
Seat Registration Fee: Upon selection, a non-refundable Seat Registration Fee of Rs. 20,000 should be paid by the students. This amount will be adjusted against the First Trimester Fee
- Few meritorious students will be eligible for NIRDPR’s Scholarship based on their performance during the trimester examination.
- The North Eastern Council, Shillong, will be approached for giving fellowships to economically backward students of North Eastern states.
Reservations for the students of the SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer), EWS and person with Disability (PWD) will be made as per the Government of India norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
Applications are to be submitted online only at www.nirdpr.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx. The downloaded application shall not the accepted. Before applying the candidates must have the following in hand:
- An Application fee of Rs.400/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST and PWD candidates) will be accepted Online only.
- The application form will be available on www.nirdpr.org.in/pgdrdm.aspx
- A valid Registration/Application Number of any one of the Management Admissions Tests (CAT / XAT / MAT / CMAT / ATMA / GMAT)
- Valid and active personal Email-Id
- Valid Mobile Number for verification and future correspondence
- The last date for online submission is
10-04-202120-05-2021 Applications received after the last date shall not be accepted.
- NIRDPR reserves the right to make changes to the Management Programme, its design/content and the process of selection, depending upon the exigencies without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
For further information in this regard, contact:
Coordinator (Admissions) ,Centre for PG Studies and Distance Education, National Institute of Rural Development& Panchayati Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030, India
Phone No.: 040-24008460, 442, 540.
Candidates are advised to go through the Official Notification thoroughly before applying, keep visiting to stay updated with this website. These will be updated as soon as they are released officially.
Stay updated with careerkendra.in!